Tea stories is the first 100% vegan milk tea bar in the world. A simple and conscious living is the inspiration for every product we launch, the quality of the ingredients we source, the events or collaborations we organise and the aesthetic of the space we create.
With our brand new flagship store opened in August 2021 in the heart of Strijp-S (Eindhoven, Netherlands) we are proudly expanding and creatively inspiring our customers.
Tea stories is seeking an enthusiastic barista to complement our team in our brand new flagship tea bar in Strijp-s. You will be making the prettiest and most delicious bubble tea (and coffee) or (if required) help preparing and serving food. You will be the first point of contact with customers and you will show enthusiasm suggesting and explaining the menu.
What we offer:
- Salary according to the Horeca CAO and based on your years of experience in similar position.
- Pension and holiday scheme according to the Horeca CAO.
- An inspiring and fun working environment with great colleagues.
- Drink and meal during working hours (according to our employee policy).
- Family and friends discount.
- Day shift and flexible work schedule.
- Customer oriented: you always have a smile on your face no matter what. You are patient with every customer (even the most annoying ones) and explain extensively the menu. You avoid statement like “no”, “can’t”, “won’t”, “busy” without proper explanation.
- Flexibility: you are well aware that the hospitality industry is not a 9 to 5 job and it requires flexibility and long standing hours. You are willing to work weekends. Flexible if extra hours are needed or changes in the shift schedule. You can switch easily between different tasks.
- Enthusiasm: you are one of Tea stories’ best ambassador, proud of working here and you talk about it with your friends. You support a plant based diet and are willing to learn more about bubble tea culture. You are not satisfied with average performances and do not stop till the job is done.
- Work well under pressure: no matter how busy during peak hours, always maintain a calm and patient look. No matter how quick and fast the job needs to be done, never let negative emotions get in the way and always follow the fixed guidelines and recipe.
- Clean and organised: you work in a clean and organised way following clear recipes and procedures.
- Prepare the most delicious drinks and food.
- Serve customer, explain the menu, let them pay.
- Clean tables, the bar and the kitchen depending on the daily job assignation following clear guidelines.
- Over 16 years old.
- No experience required
- Fluent in English. Dutch and Mandarin is a plus.
- Knowledge of bubble tea culture is an advantage.
Feels like you? Send you CV and motivational letter to email@example.com