– A 2 + hour interactive session
– All kitchen equipments and kitchenwares are provided.
– Step-by-step learning of authentic recipe from Jinju, S. Korea
– Stories about Korean food culture and tradition.
– Learning the differences between fermentation and pickling.
– Sustainable living tips, food preservation & zero waste cooking.
– Plant based, no sugar, highly nutritious cooking tips.
– Tasting and comparison of aged kimchi Vs fresh kimchi
– Q&A with free kimchi scones
At the end of the workshop, You will walk away with Kimchi you will have made yourself (don’t forget to bring your own jar!) and The table for Kimchi signature recipe leaflet!
NOTE: the minimum number of people needed for this workshop is 10. In case this amount will not be reached the workshop will be cancelled and all the tickets bought will be 100% reimbursed.