The Table for Kimchi brings the signature highly-interactive & full-of-content Kimchi making workshop to Eindhoven’s beautiful landmark Tea stories, located in Yksi Expo Complex.
What’s in it for you?
– A 2 + hour interactive session
– All kitchen equipments and kitchenwares are provided.
– Step-by-step learning of authentic recipe from Jinju, S. Korea
– Stories about Korean food culture and tradition.
– Learning the differences between fermentation and pickling.
– Sustainable living tips, food preservation & zero waste cooking.
– Plant based, no sugar, highly nutritious cooking tips.
– Tasting and comparison of aged kimchi Vs fresh kimchi
– Q&A with free kimchi scones
At the end of the workshop, You will walk away with Kimchi you will have made yourself (don’t forget to bring your own jars (you can also buy from Tea Stories) and our signature recipe leaflet!
See you at The Table!
NOTE: the minimum number of people needed for this workshop is 10. In case this amount will not be reached the workshop will be cancelled and all the tickets bought will be 100% reimbursed.