Do you struggle to find time or meaningful ways to take better care of yourself during the coldest season of the year and still keep up with your busy schedule?
After the holiday atmosphere gets to an end, we are still left with 3 months of cold weather and dark days and for some of us winter does come with some unique physically, mentally, and emotionally challenges. Days get shorter, exposure to natural sun light drastically decreases, our skin gets dry and more sensitive, our energy levels suddenly drop, and you might need a little more sleep. Practicing quality self-care plays a major role in getting you through the winter, preventing burnout, and embracing the seasonal and body changes in a stress free way.
Join us for a three-hour-retreat to appreciate the rhythm of seasons in our busy, high-tech world and reconnect with the wisdom of winter for inner and outer well-being. Embrace opportunities to share and build connection with like-minded people desiring to learn how to take care of their body and soul during winter.
• Introduction with healthy snack and tea
• Learn about Ayurveda and the Vata dosha. Explore how you can balance your Vata dosha throughout winter with food and self-care practices
• Engage in one hour of Vata guided meditation and yoga session
• Nourish and warm your body and soul with healthy and delicious seasonal lunch (vegan with gluten free options) and herbal tea
• Take care of your skin with a guided guasha workshop and learn how to integrate it into your morning beauty routine
We are looking forward meeting you!
Lucia, Mai and Inge