Tea stories is the first 100% vegan bubble tea brand. A simple and conscious living is the inspiration for every product we launch, the quality of the ingredients we source, the events or collaborations we organise and the aesthetic of the space we create.
With our brand new flagship store opened in August 2021 in the heart of Strijp-S (Eindhoven, Netherlands) we are proudly expanding and creatively inspiring our customers.
Tea stories is seeking an enthusiastic floor manager for our flagship tea bar in Strijp-s to help the owner driving sales and growth while maintaining an excellent customer service and product quality. In particular, you will oversee, schedule and set up food preparation in accordance with menus and recipes. You will also make sure the location is always outstanding, with great customer service and serving top quality drinks and food.
You will spend 80% of your time on food production activities, 10% on administration activities and the rest monitoring the staff working at the bar.
What we offer:
- Salary according to the Horeca CAO and based on your years of experience in similar position.
- Pension and holiday scheme according to the Horeca CAO.
- An inspiring and fun working environment with great colleagues.
- Drink and meal during working hours (according to our employee policy).
- Family and friends discount.
- Day shift and flexible work schedule.
- Customer oriented: excellent communication skills (be specific and communicate clearly with customers. Up selling when appropriate and possible), positivity (avoid statement like “no”, “can’t”, “won’t”, “busy” without proper explanation), patience (during peak hours, no matter what, always keep a cool and self-controlled behaviour to solve issue or suggest the best drink for a customer that does not know what to order or serve the most demanding or angry customer while keeping smile on your face)
- Team leader: lead by example and keep and cool and nice vibes during working hours. Be the first point of contact for the staff.
- Flexibility: be open to changes and to work extra hours if needed. Switch quickly between different tasks.
- Enthusiasm: be enthusiastic about bubble tea culture and plant based food and to serve the highest quality, tasty and prettiest drinks and dishes. Not satisfied by average performances. Always take responsibility for his/her own work. Always get the job done.
- Eye for details and meticulous: work following clear and fixed guidelines and quality standard. Oversee and make sure the all the staff is following the procedures and recipes.
- Work well under pressure: no matter how busy during peak hours, always maintain a calm and patient look. No matter how quick and fast the job needs to be done, never let negative emotions get in the way so that quality is always maintained.
- Production: set up, schedule and oversee the weekly production of food and ingredients in accordance with menu and recipes in the most efficient manner to avoid waste while maximising sales opportunity. Ensure compliance with HACCP regulations.
- Staff: supervise staff working in the bar, schedule staff planning, and uphold standards of quality in food, drinks and customer service.
- Hospitality and customer service: provide great customer service and hospitality, answer customer questions, and address complaints.
- Inventory: oversee and manage the inventory of food and non-food items. Place orders for food and supplies.
- Oversee operations: supervise everyday business workflow in such a way that it improves the speed, quality as well as the efficiency.
- Drive sales: use all your selling skills in order to reach the monthly target.
- Experience within a production kitchen or cook.
- Education\knowledge of HACCP.
- Fluent in English. Dutch and Mandarin is a plus.
- Interest in veganism and bubble tea.
- 1/2 years of managerial experience is a plus.
- Driving license is a plus.
Feels like you? Send your CV and motivational letter to email@example.com